Unity Mining is committed to operating in a safe and responsible manner, respecting the health of our employees, the environment, and the communities in which we operate.
We are committed to the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical behaviour.
- Work with all employees to eliminate unsafe conditions and acts from the workplace.
- Identify measurable objectives and targets that will drive the continuous improvement necessary to achieve an injury-free workplace.
- Identify, assess and manage risks to employees, the local community and the environment.
- Seek continual improvement in our health, safety and environmental knowledge, skills and behaviours.
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, standards, codes, and other commitments to which the company subscribes.
- Ensure active involvement and open communication with all employees in health, safety, and environmental matters.
- Engage openly and honestly with people affected by our operations and take their views and concerns into account in our decision making.
- Set and achieve targets that promote the efficient use of natural resources and minimise the impact of our operations on the environment.
Managing Director & CEO